Atom 330 based systems:
- Polywell Poly-ITX 945GC3 $336 for fan-less system with box, power supply, no O/S, single 2.5″ drive
- T7-330 Barebones £199, for fan-less system with box, power supply, no O/S, single 3.5″ drive or dual 2.5″ drives
- mCubed HFX Micro $700 for fan-less system with box, power supply, and Windows tax, 1 drive
- TranquilPC BBS2 £289, for small fan system with box, power supply, no O/S, 5 drives
- Asus EEE Box (only if a future one is only for you canadian rx viagra based on the Atom 330)
- Shuttle Barebone X27D ~$240, for small fan system with box, power supply, no O/S, single drive, optical drive
- SolidLogic Little Falls GS-L05 Fanless System one drive fan-less system for $538
- Mini-Box M300 Barebone $322 for whole system!!!
Atom 330 based motherboards:
(all of these have power hungry 945GC chipset and viagra generique noisy fans for that chipset)
some have GigE, others only FastE. Most have fan-less main CPU.
- Intel D945GCLF2 ~$85
- ECS P945GC ~$85
- Gigabyte GC330D?
- iBase MI800 series based on dual core 330?
I’d need a case that supports Mini ITX Motherboards:
- Silverstone PT-07 is small, but supports only one drive
- Morex Venus 669 houses up to four 3.5″ drives for £59
- Chenbro ES34069 Mini-ITX Home Server/NAS Chassis houses four removable 3.5″ drives for $245 in a beautiful chassis designed for NAS
- Travla C147 1U Rackmount
Dual Mini-ITX Case rack mount two mini ITX motherboards in 1U, with two 3.5″ drives for £199
- Mini-Box M300 Barebone may be the best deal of all for low cost single drive case for $60